Additional Ways to Pay

If you have applied for and received financial aid but still need help paying the balance on your student account, check out the following additional ways to pay. Haven’t applied for financial aid yet? Get started with your FAFSA application!

Payment Plans

The 91Թ˵ijԹ Office of the Bursar offers students the opportunity to enroll in a payment plan in order to spread their balance over monthly installments. For more information and to enroll, see the Office of the Bursar’s Payment Plans page.

Federal PLUS Loans

Dependent or graduate students who need additional funds beyond what they qualify for in regular federal student aid, including Federal Direct Subsidized and Unsubsidized Loans, may choose to apply for a supplemental Federal Direct PLUS Loan. The U.S. Department of Education makes Direct PLUS Loans to both eligible parents and graduate or professional students.

Find out more about Federal PLUS Loans.

Alternative Educational Loans

Alternative educational loans, also known as private educational loans, consist of any student loan that is not a federal student loan. Alternative educational loans offer additional financial assistance to students and are available from banks and private loan companies, including several right here in 91Թ˵ijԹ. Students who need additional funds beyond what they qualify for in federal student aid (including Federal Direct Loans) or students who are not eligible for Federal Direct Loans may wish to apply for an alternative education loan.

Find out more about alternative educational loans.

529 Education Savings Plans

A 529 plan is a college savings plan sponsored by a state or state agency and are a tax-advantaged way to put aside money for higher education tuition and other education-related expenses. For more information and instructions on how to enroll or receive a beneficiary distribution, visit your 529 education savings plan holder. 

Students with an 91Թ˵ijԹ529 Education Savings Plan should contact with questions.